Europe is such an incredible destination to visit and explore! With unlimited history & amazing weather, there is no end to fun.
Europe perfectly fits all travel enthusiasts bucket list. Europe has something for everyone. It is definitely a paradise for Travellers. Your customers can enjoy it’s history and the culture, one definitely learns a lot while travelling and knowledge comes in abundance if your destination is Europe.
Why Europe is unique and top places to visit:
1. Metropolitain City of Rome : Rome is often referred to as the City of Seven Hills due to its geographic location, and also as the “Eternal City. This is one of the best places to visit in Europe to see the power and might of the erstwhile Roman empire in the ruins of the Colosseum or revel in the architectural finery at Palatine Hill.
2. Paris, France The City of Lights: Bonjour Mon Ami! Paris needs no formal introduction – synonymous with culture, architecture, food and fashion. Nowhere else on earth makes the heart swoon like the mention of Paris. The city lures with its magnificent art, architecture, culture, and cuisine.
3. London: Standing on the Thames River, London is the capital of England as well as the most populous city in Great Britain. The city is a confluence of the old and the new and is one of the most important tourist destinations in the entire world.
4. Venice, Italy: Venice in Italy is a magical city that sits at the top of many travel wishlists. Founded 1,600 years ago on a cluster of islands in the Venetian Lagoon, throughout the centuries Venice has charmed many travellers with its beautiful architecture, rich catalogue of art, and deep layers of history.
5. Istanbul, Turkey: Situated in both Europe and Asia, with the Bosphorus Strait in between, Istanbul is the cultural, economic, and historic hub of Turkey. Both modern and ancient, this is a metropolis full of mosques, energetic bars and restaurants, and shopping under covered bazaars.
5. Switzerland: Looking to hike some of the world’s most beautiful mountain landscapes, stroll through colorful old towns, and dine on some fondue? Then Switzerland is the perfect place for you!
There is no end to places to visit in Europe.