Christmas may be one of the best times to be in Dubai. With unlimited events & amazing weather, there is no end to fun.
With customers around India looking for options to travel this Christmas & New Year, you should definitely pitch a wonderful time in Dubai this year.
Not only can your customers explore the beautiful and vibrant city that is Dubai but they can enjoy events and visit places which will spread the festive cheer.
Top things to do & places to visit this Diwali:
1. Hit the Slopes at Ski Dubai: Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, is located in Dubai. Your customers can ski, snowboard and enjoy several other snow sports. To add to the festive season, Ski Dubai is covered in Christmas decorations. It’s perfect for adults wanting to experience something new and exciting while the children can play in snow.
2. La Mer Beach: Christmas at a Beach surely sounds exciting. One can have a stroll, shop around and have food at famous cafes and restaurants.
3. Winter Garden at Habtoor City: Expect pop-up stores, a variety of family-friendly activities, entertainment, exciting attractions, and more. With a wide range of culinary options to keep your customers satisfied throughout the celebrations, they won’t go home hungry. You can recommend the following places to eat: Shawarma Vibes, Aloha Dubai, and Sauce Diner will be there.
4. Madinat Jumeirah & Global Village: Madinat Jumeirah is converted into a beautiful winter wonderland. Designed as a Christmas market, one can experience a trip to the North Pole by train, a huge snowball pit, and daily Santa sightings. Another must-see sight is Global Village, which features 30 pavilions representing various nations. Global Village provides a special opportunity to enjoy shopping, festive meals, and cultural performances from nations all over the world, despite not being a seasonal attraction in and of itself.
5. Christmas Brunch: Festivities and good cuisine go hand in hand. On Christmas Day, it has long been customary for families to get together for lunch. Many of Dubai’s top restaurants offer a seasonal variation on the traditional brunch, complete with hours of unlimited bubbly, massive buffet stations, and festive afternoon entertainment. You can recommend Nobu, Timeout Markets, Hillhouse Brasserie, etc.
There is no end to places to visit in Dubai during christmas. Your customers can create amazing memories and experiences here.
You can book a customized package with the famous sightseeing’s along with any of these events to provide the best experience to your customers this festive season.