SATTE (South Asia’s Travel & Tourism Exchange) offers a comprehensive platform to domestic and international buyers and professionals from across the travel, tourism and hospitality industry along with National and State Tourism Boards (NTOs and STOs).
SATTE is recognized as Asia’s Leading travel and tourism exhibition to conduct business, share knowledge, exchange ideas in order to arrive at solution-driven innovations to accelerate the pace of the growth of the industry.
It is well-supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, National and International Tourism Boards, Indian and International travel and trade associations and organizations amongst others.
All You Need To Know
Date: From 24th – 26th March 2021
Venue: India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR
Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Visitor Entry: Free
By Metro: Only 650m from Knowledge Park – II Metro Station
By Road: Only 45 mins by car from centre of Delhi
Ensuring Safety of Visitors: Covid Guidelines
Non Contact Registration Process
- Non-contact or self-service registration processes are used to minimize queuing and physical contact and maximise participants’ time and ease. Click here to Register
- Onsite digital registration and / or advance online registration will be employed, which might include QR codes or digital credentials, and limiting the use of physical lanyards and badges where possible.
Eliminating Physical Contact
- Participants are requested to greet each other with Namaste (Traditional Indian Style of Greetings) instead of handshakes.
- It is advised to avoid sharing of business cards, brochures etc.
Venue Hygiene and Cleanliness
- The event location will be deep – cleaned before set-up and move-in, and again before the event opens. If possible, during show days too.
- A Sanitizing tunnel will be set up before the entry point to ensure proper sanitation.
- It is advised to not overcrowd the elevators and make use of stairs wherever possible.
Stand & Booth Hygiene
- Stands, booths & exhibits will be regularly disinfected throughout the event by providing guidelines of cleaning.
- It is advised to avoid product sampling where feasible and to replace distribution of physical promotional materials, with digital alternatives.
Compulsory Hygiene Protocols
- Arogya Setu app is compulsory for all attendees, including staff and exhibitors, visitors, venue officials etc.
- Everyone will be screened for temperature before entering the venue.
- Persons above 65 yrs & pregnant females discouraged to attend as per directives, keeping in mind their safety
- Hand sanitizers will be kept all around the event at strategic locations.
- All event participants are requested to wear a face mask on entering the venue to prevent the spread of germs.
- Using sneeze guards in all areas of interaction, including Help Desks, food and beverage stations, Service area.
While considerable efforts are being made by the SATTE organization to maintain safety & health of all the stakeholders, please do follow all the SOPs and enjoy the event.
Make sure you make full use of this event by making good connections with the various industry members and also don’t forget to meet us! Stay safe, see you there!
Won’t be able to attend SATTE this time?
No worries, you can still get in touch with 300+ Verified Suppliers from the comfort and safety of your home with TravClan! Fill this form to know more.